Tuition-Free Catholic Middle School and College Preparatory Program
If your family has lower income and your child will be the first in your family to graduate college, this could be the opportunity to give your child the gift of a rigorous private, Catholic education in an encouraging atmosphere with small class sizes and a lot of personal attention.
Find out if your child qualifies for a tuition-free private education. Complete the form below.
There are two initial requirements for admission for a family to continue with the admissions process.
- The applicant is part of the first generation in the family that will graduate from college (i.e. parents have not graduated from a four-year accredited university in the United States).
- The family must qualify for free or reduced lunch based on federal income guidelines. Use the second chart on the link here.
The admissions process is designed to identify hardworking students with the motivation and ability to graduate from college. The process includes:
- Completed application
- Parent statement
- Student essay
- Income verification
- Teacher recommendations (2)
- Visit Day
- Admissions testing
- Family Interview
- October 1, 2019 – Applications available for the 2020-2021 school year.
- December 8 – Open House, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- February 23, 2020 – Open House, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- February 29 – Application deadline. Applications will be accepted after the deadline, however, space may be limited.
- March 13 – Families will be notified of acceptance on or before this date.
If you would like more information or would like to download an application, please complete the form below.
For more information on admissions, please contact Mr. Bill Sullivan, Director of Admissions, at 619-544-9455, x230, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.