If your child will be the first in your family to graduate from college, this could be the opportunity to give your child the gift of a rigorous private, Catholic education. Nativity Prep offers an encouraging atmosphere with small class sizes and a lot of personal attention.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are available now. Begin the application process today.
Virtual Information Session
Attend a virtual information session to learn about the personalized attention and support we give to each student and family. We will also share information about how to apply to Nativity Prep and important deadlines of the admissions process. Complete the “Request More Information” form to receive the link to our next virtual meeting and get more information on how to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
The admissions process is designed to identify hardworking students with the motivation and ability to graduate from college. The process includes:
Submitting your application here, and downloading below forms:
IMPORTANT DATES 2021-2022
- October 12, 2020 – Applications available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- February 28, 2021 – Application deadline. Applications will be accepted after the deadline, however, space may be limited.
- March 15, 2021 – Families will be notified of acceptance on or before this date.
For more information on admissions, please contact Mr. Bill Sullivan, Director of Admissions, at 619-630-7981, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
WHO CAN APPLY
There are two initial requirements for admission for a family to continue with the admissions process.
- The applicant is part of the first generation in the family that will graduate from college (i.e. parents have not graduated from a four-year accredited university in the United States).
- The family must qualify for free or reduced lunch based on federal income guidelines. Link to California Department of Education