Tuition-Free Catholic Middle School and College Prep Program
If your child will be the first in your family to graduate from college, this could be the opportunity to give your child the gift of a rigorous private, Catholic education. Nativity Prep offers an encouraging atmosphere with small class sizes and a lot of personal attention.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are available now. Begin the application process today.
The admissions process is designed to identify hardworking students with the motivation and ability to graduate from college. The process includes:
- Complete initial application form available here.
- Download supplemental forms
- Family Interview
- Student Timed Writing
- October 12, 2020 – Applications available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- February 28, 2021 – Application deadline. Applications will be accepted after the deadline, however, space may be limited.
- March 15 – Families will be notified of acceptance on or before this date.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the Google Form application.
- Download teacher recommendation forms. These are to be given to your child’s current and past teachers.
- Download the transcript request form. This form should be completed and submitted to your child’s current school. It gives the school permission to send certain records to Nativity Prep.
- Complete a family interview. After your application form is submitted, we will contact you to schedule your family interview. These will be done virtually.
- During the interview, your child will participate in a timed writing activity. Your child will be given a prompt and a certain amount of time to complete a response.
There are two initial requirements for admission for a family to continue with the admissions process.
- The applicant is part of the first generation in the family that will graduate from college (i.e. parents have not graduated from a four-year accredited university in the United States).
- The family must qualify for free or reduced lunch based on federal income guidelines. Use the second chart on the link here.
For more information on admissions, please contact Mr. Bill Sullivan, Director of Admissions, at 619-630-7981, or by e-mail at email@example.com.