Each year, we issue an Annual Report Card, measurable data points showing our success in a variety of areas and made possible only with the generous support of our benefactors.
Following are some recent successes and stats from the 2016-2017 academic year:
- Graduates from last year’s eighth-grade class (Class of 2017) earned admissions to and are currently attending, among others, the following high schools: The Bishop’s School, Cathedral, Francis Parker School, High Tech High, Mater Dei Catholic, Our Lady of Peace, and Saint Augustine High School.
- All three grades participated in overnight science camping trips, including a four-day trip to Yosemite National Park for our 8th graders.
- Better than 99% of our graduates have earned their high school diplomas to date.
- Our ninth class of graduates (NPA Class of 2013) were accepted to a number of two- and four-year colleges, including University of Southern California, University of Arizona, Xavier University, Seattle University, Hofstra University, San Diego State, UC Merced, UC Riverside, Cal State San Marcos, and others.
- Better than 85% of our graduates matriculate to two- and four-year colleges and universities.
- With the help of our generous benefactors, we are providing more than $150,000 in scholarship support for our graduates attending Catholic high schools.
- Better than 97% daily student-attendance rate for this past 2016-2017 academic year.
- More than 80% of students participated in one or more seasons of interscholastic sports.
- For the eleventh consecutive year, 100% parent attendance for quarterly parent-teacher conferences.
- 9:1 student/teacher ratio – roughly three times better than area public schools.
- With an extended year and extended-school day, 35% additional school hours compared to area schools.
- All rising seventh and eighth graders attended the YMCA summer resident camp at Camp Marston (Julian, CA).