Our students attend school daily from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. each day.The following is a brief outline of our extended day:
- Each content-area class is scheduled for 60 to 90 minutes each day.
- Our daily afternoon study hall is structured time for students to begin their home assignments and to work with teachers, if needed, for additional help.
- Breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack are offered for each student each day.
- Our weekly schedule includes a tutorial period, a time set aside for silent reading or for students to meet with teachers or with tutors for additional academic support.
– Students who are academically eligible to participate in interscholastic sports
, and who choose to participate, can do so for three seasons each year. Practices take place two days each week during afternoon study hall.Our academic schedule is year-round
– Beginning in September and going through June, students attend for nine hours a day, and then return from early July through mid-August with our four-week summer semester
– Parents and students sign an annual agreement with the school, articulating the requirements for maintaining their scholarship year-to-year.